Monday, July 2, 2007

Sweet and Sour Pork ... return to World Wind coding


I have been taking a break from coding World Wind. With the Java version building up and a lot of things on my plate, I was not sure where to concentrate. Knowing the code base well enough I can quickly solve problems and add features in the C# version. So I touched up a small section of KML Importer today for Image Overlays, now hopefully all sorts of image overlays work(local,over http and embedded in kmz). The rotation tag still needs working and I would like to add handles for editing the overlays as well from the Image Overlay plugin. The other nice upgrade would be support for multiple KML files.

Anyway to celebrate this small achievement I tried out the recipe for sweet and sour pork. The results were delicious and rewarding.